Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Thursday, March 01, 2007

People are amazingly resilient. Recently TG and I attended a visitation for one of his friends who's father died this weekend. Despite the tremendous sadness and tears, I am always surprised that they ask how I am, that they laugh when you tell them they smell good and that the people there to support them are happy to see you - so happy that you get the double-cheek kiss. It reminds me of how lucky I am that I have not had to experience such sadness and that I have not had to find out how resilient I am.

Tomorrow is Tennesse's wedding! I am excited to attend because it is going to be relaxed and a true celebration of the couple - Cheers! It'll be such a celebration that I am told that the newleyweds will be providing shuttle home via taxi - we'll see if we need it or not! (Who am I kidding?!)

My (our) spring/summer weekends are filling up fast! Whether it is a game night with friends. a wedding, a trip to Kingston or an Irish holiday - we are nearly booked! Speaking of booking TG and I and 99.5% sure we will be on vacation the second week in September! I think we've narrowed down the location/resort, worked it into our budgets and will book sooner then later! The waiting for September will be grueling but the summer always goes by fast and I doubt this one will be an exception!

My sister is happy - happier then she's ever been I think. She is single, sexy and has Kong. What more a girl want?! She knows as much as I do that this is what she needs - xo.

Your way or mine?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home