Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

No Briefcase...

My Tuesday routine usually involves going to Blockbuster to pick up a couple of movies. The last couple weeks I have rented (I don't remember), Shut Up & Sing, Catch a Fire and The Holiday. I usually use a coupon I got over the holidays from my uncle to pay for half the rental and cash for the rest under TG's account. After a tremendously successful (and un-impressive new releases) track record I have been told that my DVD selection must now be pre-approved!

I will admit that I am glad that I did not see either in the theatre and The Holiday was one of the worst movies EVER - but if it is a toss up between 90210, Friends, or TBS would you not pick the potentially crappy movie? I would....despite me not liking the movies either, I still feel bad for TG - like it was my fault Hollywood invested in such a shit production.

Apparently TG would rather watch ANYTHING other then the Dixie Chicks ridicule Bush or Jack Black whoo Kate Winslet and I can't say that I blame him.

TG used this analogy to explain "in your last two turns, you've opened the $500,000 and the $750,000 cases..."!

On another note today is "steak and bj day"! An email circulated around our (male) office that reminded men to tell their wives and girlfriends of this spectacular day and to pass it on to every male you know that that no one will be left out of this joyous occasion...
My boss took the liberty and passed it on to TG so that he too would not be left out and while I appreciate the many connotations that accompany TG's reply (to my boss), it went like this...

"Meh... I guess I'd be more excited if I wasn't already celebrating that once a week already. "

(...or more!)

Hmmmm...

Thanks TG - you are the best'est boyfriends in the whole wide world - xo!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The "you've opened the $500 000 and $750 000 cases" line was sweet. You guys rock. See you in a week ('ish).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home