Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Monday, April 02, 2007

Deal!

It seems as though several of my posts have revolved around/implied the popular game show "Deal or No Deal" - this post will not be an exception.

On Friday I came home from work/tea with a friend to several envelopes taped to the mantle. IT seems as though TG felt a little bad for neglecting to remember that we had been (re) dating for about two years last week. It was what it was - I was not mad, sad, disappointed - just had hoped it would be acknowledged but with SO much going on, I was not upset when it was not mentioned (on his end) - after all I was supposed to be in school.

TG had made a mock game of Deal where I chose and envelope and got to keep choosing until I selected a gift that I wanted - really though they were all winners and how could I go wrong with my support team (Mia and Neo) cheering me on?! Although Mia almost had me convinced to deal with the lingerie, and I almost opted out with the groceries on TG - I kept going and ended up with my original envelope - a dinner for two at a restaurant of my choice. I was later notified that it was the million dollar case - lucky me!

Seriously, I am lucky - xo

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home