Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Spring! Spring! Spring!

Kingston was good - lots of fun and it was excellent to see "the bride and the banker". They are so happy and it seems like everything is coming together for them - I am so glad to be a part of what's to come!
Dinner was excellent (and appreciated) - TG and I now crave the duck and the tenderloin we had and look forward to treating you guys the next time we are able to get together for a bite. Looking back on the evening I drank a lot - does Kingston water down the drinks?! Pomosa I miss you...

Buckle down this week! I am on the home stretch for school and have to finish a paper for Monday (start and finish a paper...) on barriers to employment for women in information technology - fascinating!

This weekend Apes is celebrating another birthday country style - yee haw! I am SO there...

Loving the weather! TG and I went for a walk and I wore shorts (and a hoodie) and it was wonderful - I look forward to more walks as the warmer weather progresses. You know that spring is here when the fry truck opens for the first time!

I have decided that I am going to attempt to grow cherry tomatoes and some herbs on our balcony this summer - is you have any tips feel free to pass along, my thumbs are not green!

TG and I have been (re-) together for two years - like I said, I look forward to everything! xo

Have a great day, enjoy the weather and the people you love!


PS: TG - It's about time you updated your blog! I am not going to add a link from my awesomeness of a blog to your neglected one!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Had fun times with you two last weekend - thanks again for making the trip! I agree about the drinks - I had about a dozen Krispy Krunches and was walking fine (in my memory anyway!).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home