Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Thursday, May 24, 2007

I am thankful that this short week is going by fast! This Saturday should prove to be a good time celebrating a bachelorette party for my sweet friend Libb - I have been told that 18 ladies have confirmed for the event and I look forward to the antics and what kind of trouble we can get into! Look out!



Wedding on the weekend was lovely - the weather, the location, all was very nice and the bride and groom looked pleased with the day. The one thing I would have changed was that perhaps our table could not be the last to the food! It was buffet style and waiting for our turn was painful. Seriously, I nearly brought myself to tears waiting and now TG is convinced that there is something physically wrong with me - can't say I blame him or don't believe the same myself.



Getting my hair done for the day was an experience. Went to a new salon that I have never been to because my stylist is off this week and I asked for something "simple". What I ended up getting was a seat on a stage while some of the new stylists gathered round and took turns putting pins in my head while the stylist created his "vision" - WTF? At one point in time I asked for a mirror to see how it was turning out and he replied with "trust me, you'll love it"... un-huh. My reply was that "actually I don't trust you since this is my first time here, let alone with you, so could you please pass me a mirror?" - he seemed offended and reluctantly passed me a mirror to hold. Truth be told it was not a bad style, just not my "vision" or as simple as I had anticipated. I felt a bit like a bobble head but quickly got used to it and looked nice for the pictures - that's what counts right? TG confirmed that I indeed did not look like a bobble head.



Things I Learned this Weekend:

-underwear is over rated and almost always noticeable in a clingy dress
-some people still "pick" wedgies - doesn't everyone wear a thong nowadays?
-peeing with the door closed is "insane"
-smelling a "bed fart" is better then waking up with...
-xbox CSI is both lame (read: I'm lame) and my new best friend now that the season finales have aired
-1 week of not exercising when you are on a roll makes yo feel like crap-o-la
-I am committed to eating healthy this summer
-elephants in rooms are not fun - even if the elephant may be really fun and exciting - it's still there and is a pain in the ass
-sometimes you have to introduce yourself
-Nacho Libre is the dumbest movie ever - shame on you Jack Black
-I am not into FBook regardless of how many "friends" I have waiting online

1 Comments:

  • At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good for you for staying off FBook! :) not too many of us...
    Harm

     

Post a Comment

<< Home