Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Monday, June 04, 2007

Wawawewa Weekend!

Great weekend! The FC game was awesome - the energy and the game was incredible. The seats were amazing and the company was fantastic. Beer prices were less the impressive but what can you do?! I am excited to see them again in July...

TG and I made it to the movies the weekend. We decided to see Knocked Up (since we LOVE the 40 Year Old Virgin and he loves Katherine H.) and it was pretty funny - a few memorable lines were quoted over the weekend but more so an image haunted us Friday night - big (BIG) ewww.
In an attempt to gross out the audience and mortify most of the females in the crowd, there was "the" shot in the delivery room that stayed with TG ad I for the majority of the weekend - it was not pretty. The ride home form the theatre was relatively quiet and then we went upstairs...

Mano: Listen, it's OK if we don't do it tonight, we can make up for it tomorrow (wink wink)...
TG: Is it bad that I can't get that image out of my head?
Mano: No.
TG: OK, no, it's OK...
Mano: Just so you know I DID take my pill today...
TG: Haha!
Mano: Wait! let me go check, I am pretty sure (heads to the bathroom) Yup! I did...
TG: Haha! Babe, my neck is still sore...
Mano: Want me to rub some A5-35 on it?
TG: Sure, thanks.
Mano: So we'll make up for this tomorrow?
TG: Yea - with lingerie?
Mano: Sounds good.
TG: Deal.

Honestly, I think I was trying to talk us both out of it. At the theatre I am not to sure if I was gagging a little because of the image or because I was eating Nibs with nothing to drink? Regardless this in my second "shout out" to my birth control in two posts - Holla!

Ciao - Mano

1 Comments:

  • At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    we're going to see that next week - thanks for the warning - although it has me reconsidering..
    harm

     

Post a Comment

<< Home