Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Monday, May 28, 2007

Elephants and French Toast

There are no more elephants in the room.
At one point in time (this weekend and today) there were a couple - they've left, they were not exciting nor welcome.

I wonder why when you are in a relationship that means so much - why couples go and do things that "breach" trust/privacy? Are we creating problems for ourselves? Are there issues waiting to be addressed? What can be considered a trust issue versus a privacy issue? How do you "redeem" yourself?

I also debate what it means to be a couple and what all it takes to be a good one? To me it means a united front, a partnership, and it takes communication. To others, maybe it means two separate lives residing together and sharing common interests? I guess you live and learn - not only from your mistakes but from your experiences in general.

I have a couple quotes that I think are important:

"Some people mistake a short memory for a clear conscience."

"You learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh, but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry."

"I want some fuckin' french toast!"

(ok - so the last one isn't all that important...!)

xoxo

1 Comments:

  • At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How did you get so smart, seriously.

    Good seeing you on Saturday. I'll see you next Tuesday evening ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home