Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I Am Busy...

This is a nuts week - it just is.


I think come Monday the busy'ness will have paid off (hopefully for the happy couple!) yet in the meantime I want to sleep and cry - just a little.


Weekend was good because my marathon friend got married to my prom date from high school - good times. They are an adorable couple who I wish to have a long, healthy, and happy life together. I toasted them that evening with a hell (ok, a shit load) of a lot of wine, too much wine...enough said. TG returned from his NF getaway the next afternoon and I could barely form words, let alone give him a hug. I am sure he was thrilled that I managed to shower before 4pm that day and didn't throw up on the way to his parents.


Stag and doe as well as a wedding shower this weekend for the banker and his bride! Things all seem to be falling into place but only time will tell - crossing my fingers for some last minute arrangements to come though.

Good luck to my friends moving this weekend - SO exciting! Invite TG and I down once you are settled for a visit - sometime in July would be great!

Next week should be great! TG will be having his champagne birthday (I will let you guess what day of the week...) and a little celebration will definitely be in order!


It was a tough week managing my WW points and my apparent alcoholism but I am back in the good books with a good frame of mind.

Enjoy the rest of your week! Can you say ball-dropper(s)? I can...

PS - I was bitch slapped by alpha cat last night and then TG made him dance, who's the bitch now?!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "bitch slapped by alpha cat"... too damn funny!!

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Blogger Craig O'Neill said…

    It was even funnier to watch, he got her good! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home