Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Monday, July 16, 2007

A few things going on...

A relative died last week. This was the first funeral I have ever been to in my family. I am lucky that all the great grandparents I have even known are still alive. He is at peace now and is no longer sick yet it is still hard to see someone you love cry and in turn you cry for them too. You also cry for yourself because you are feeling lots of different emotions. In the end, I realized that I was grateful because there was no point in being sad any more. I am that - grateful.

My mmmbop friend needs to make up up mind if she hasn't already. By making up her mind, I actually mean, squash the bug before it infests Canada and more specifically, your life. Taylor would not approve.

After visiting my friend Sara yesterday for an unofficial luncheon, I have decided that I am going to get drunk at her wedding. I know that I signed on to help and all that fun jazz (and I am so happy to do so...seriously) yet after stuffing the tea I deserve to take advantage of a drink or two the day of! You can go enjoy your gold-digging gelato and I will polish of the wine on the table...again!

Felt great Saturday night - *Grrreeeat Saturday night! Then on Sunday we were exhausted, groggy, and just generally icky. Today was not a huge improvement but hopefully the selection of meds I brought home will do the trick - hopefully.

Take care this week, call a relative you haven't chatted with in a while, send and email or send a card - there is always a good reason! xxoo

1 Comments:

  • At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You better believe I'm hitting that gelato shop!

    Thanks for the post Mano.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home