Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Working with Men...This Is About Shit (And A Wedding), You've Been Warned!

I work with 6 other men - all in the same open yet small office and for the most part I like it. When I first started a couple years (almost three) ago, I thought the idea of sharing a bathroom was a little weird but got used to the idea pretty quick. It was either that or hold it for 8 hours a day or until at least lunch...

Anyways, I learned a lot about the "schedules" of my fellow employees, it was not hard to figure out.

Here's how:

My boss has a background in chemistry and in his studies he has learned that the smell of matches takes away the small of shit. So now whenever one of the guys takes a crunch in the bathroom then exists, we can all smell smoke/matches rather then shit. It's considerate really if you think about it, what would you rather smell throughout the day? (Note: it really is better - we used to have air freshener that smelled like "apple crumble pie" which just made everything smal like apple crumble poo).
When I have to pee (#2 at work is a no-no) and go into the shitter to find a match stick in the bowl - just eww. I know full well that one of the guys just sat there for 15 minutes working out a turd and feel weird pissing in the same pot - again, something that I had to get over rather quick, I guess it's natural.

Now, the other day I went it to find not 1 but 2 matches in the toilet - that must have been one hell of a shit (either that or a tandem job) and it makes me think why every one just can't go before they get to work? It is starting to gross/freak me out a little with the amount of times that I go pee to find a match (or two) in the toilet - cripes...

In better/more exciting (and less shitty) news - D is married! It was a beautiful day and I was happy to be a part of the celebration. The dresses were quite "boobie" and more so then I had originally thought -the maids and I rocked it out! TG was pleased with the look as noted by the small fist pump (kidding!) I saw just before I began to walk down the aisle! As well, my mother's eye's nearly popped out of her head when she saw me. She says it was because I looked beautiful yet I think it was because she has not seen that much of my boobs - ever.

So what's next? I am happy/thankful and yet a little sad that the season of wedding celebration is over - for a few different reasons. Some are selfish and others are not but all in all, is was a wonderful summer! What am I looking forward to now? Everything...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home