Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

TG and I had an excellent long weekend! It seemed so short but looking back we did a lot of things and chilled out - it was great.

So back into the swing of things, I have a list of errands and tasks about two pages long - not fun but it is what it is...

Last two weeks I have been trying to be good with the eating. This weekend I barely drank (maybe three drinks?) and have been eating lots of fruits and veggies, I feel better then I did last month.
On with my feel good kick, I went to the gym last night for the first time in a while. I took a low-impact class to get myself into things and I think the instructor was on crack! While I know it seems like a lot of instructors can be "cooky" with all the motivational crap - this one, I believe had a legitimate problem. Here are the things that led me to believe that she needs to seek help:

-grey "Everlast" bike shorts

-a "femullet"

-she was unable to count down from 8 without repeating 6 twice

-she had a snack during the warm up - crackers - get it? CRACKers...zing!

-she was wearing halloween socks - no doubt, I saw tiny black cats and pumpkins

-the music she choose was lame - too lame. It consisted of 80's movie theme songs and soundtrack tunes - Fame (Maniac), Dirty Dancing (Time of My Life), and Wang Chung...everybody have fun tonight! Brutal - I like to be a little gangsta when working out. Honestly, I like to be a little gangsta all the time, and never has any workout play lists included ANYthing so full of shyte.

-FINALLY - she is a crackhead because I stopped during the aerobics to get a drink of water and she proceed to skip over to my area and as the music played she stopped next to me and sang the "Danger Zone"chorus at almost full volume. How's that for motivation?! I wanted to punch her...or save her, I was torn so I just left and went on the treadmill for the last 10 minutes of class and skipped the cool down.

Peace Out.

PS - the tempo was really high (almost too high) for the class so think Danger Zone sung by Alvin and the Chipmunks - lovely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home