Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

This past weekend was memorable - good times were had for sure!

The bachelorette turned out to be a great night - dinner, dancing, laughing! We met some interesting people that night and the pics - well, some will be destroyed!

The TFC game was awful yet the afternoon was awesome with TG. He got his pic taken with a few members of the team randomly going into the stadium and we had a couple drinks. We had great seats and made the most of their 3-0 loss - so sad.

The banker and the bride are getting married in 3 weeks - holy crap! I have a lot to do/save for the day...it is going to creep up so fast but I know it'll be a blast!

In September TG and I are planning to get away for a week down south! It is SO hard narrowing down the resorts, doing the research, reading the reviews, watching the prices but I love it - I find it so exciting! I look forward to having it booked in August and I can just look for travel tips and talk to those who have been there in the forums online. We are watching a few resorts in Cuba and a couple in the Dominican Republic - as long as the weather is nice (i.e. no tropical storm), I will be good to go!

I am committed to journaling and my points. I am planning to stay on track from now until vacation (seriously) so that I can look and feel my best for the upcoming events. It's been hard and I have not been as focused as I could have been - no one to blame but myself. Here's to a good month of WW!

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home