Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Friday, July 27, 2007

Catnip and Cocktails

For some reason TG and I were really tired last night. When we get tired, we get stupid. We also get silly and a little delusional. Here is a sample of what we did last night - just chilling at home.

We watched So You Think You Can Dance - Mia and Neo did their "solos" (courtesy of TG) and I recorded it with my digital camera.

We also compared out little "family" to that of Entourage (great show!). We decided:

TG is "obviously" Vince
Mano is E
Neo is a little bit Lloyd and a whole lot of Turtle
Mia is Drama
I think there is also a little bit of Ari in all of us!

We gave the cats lots of catnip (I think it went bad because the kitties were unusually weird) and looked up vacation destinations while having a couple cocktails - good times.

So while I agree we may be a little hurting, I laughed really, REALLY hard. In a "snort-in-the-microphone-of-the-camera-can't-catch-my-breath" kind of way and it felt good!

Cheers and I hope this weekend you get a chance to laugh as hard as I did!

Peace.

PS - I am glad Kameron and Jesse are gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home