Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Just a Thought...

I have been reading another online blog and agree that it's really exhausting to totally be in love with TG and be happy - while at the same time trying to convince myself it would be fine if he were gone/we were no longer together.

I am consumed by the "what if's" in/of both positive and negative scenarios.

Does anyone else in a committed realtionship feel this way? Is this a sign of a relationship progressing (read: hard to/can't be without)? or of me being crazy and again reading into things (read: sweating the small stuff) too often/too much?

Hmmm...

1 Comments:

  • At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HA - way to read someone's mind! I often try to tell myself that IF my guy weren't around I would be okay - but I don't think I've convinced myself - I can't imagine a day without him. However, IF we were not together, I am sure I would get through it because I would have to - but I can't imagine that someone else can ever make me as happy as he can.. I live for today and don't look at tomorrow. Things are much less stressful that way!!
    harmony..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home