Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My Non Carrie Bradshaw Moment...

So I have been ill. Last night I was feeling better yet our condo was fucking hot and needless to say no nookie. I'm getting ready for bed and put on a pair of granny panties and a tank trying to beat the heat - they are not sexy but perhaps somewhat cute, or so I thought...

Well I guess I didn't realize how baggy the panties were and how unflattering the outfit was because when I went into the TV room to get TG for bed he says:

"Nice diaper - you look like Bellick from Prison Break"

I was half asleep and the extent of the comment didn't actually register until this morning. It was funny and I am over it - gotta love relationship honesty!

PS - Wiki says this about Bellick:

"In Sona prison Bellick quickly finds himself on the lowest rung of prison society, forced to wear nothing but underwear at all times and given the job to clean the prison's bathrooms and sewers..."


Thanks TG - LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home