Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Thursday, August 30, 2007

10 Sleeps...

10 sleeps until TG and I are off to Holguin! I am so excited and I will admit to starting to have packed...a little...

So we are approaching the last long weekend of the summer and I must say (and I sure you'll agree) that summer went by too fast. I remember waiting for the May long weekend and now it seems like ages ago. It has been a busy summer...a good one but a very busy one.

Our A/C is broke. It sucks. The cost of repair and the time of year makes it not worth repairing/getting a new one just yet. TG and I are surviving. We are less talkative, more lethargic, and a little uncomfortable - but we are managing with a couple fans. The kitties on the other hand, are HOT. I feel terrible for them. TG take turns putting them in the freezer (yup - the freezer) but it's not cutting it anymore. Usually we let them hang out on the balcony for a bit before bed and that seems to help - despite the suicide attempts and plant eating, they are pretty good on the balcony for indoor cats. I just wish they would eat and drink more - they seem to have lost their appetite in the heat. We'll manage...



Stay cool this long weekend - have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home