Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Friday, August 10, 2007

Hola Holguin! Is This Chris Hanson?

We are BOOKED! TG and I are officially going on vacation in September - I am almost shaking I am so excited! The place looks great and I look forward to relaxing on the beach...

So TG and I are cooking dinner and playing with the kitties the other night when his cell rings - wrong number. Craig was polite when she realized that the person (girl) on the other end did not in fact call her brother and hung up - end of story? NO!

Next thing you know TG gets a text message that reads: You have a sexy voice! Are you single?

Ummm - who does that?! TG had the answer and said "not good looking ones!" (either that or a young one - like 15...)

So TG replies "no, sorry" and I am so curious as to what would have happened with a "yes"?

I feel people hide behind technology (good or bad?) - would she have said the same thing had she thought TG was her bother in a grocery store perhaps? Would she have straight up asked him if he was single if they were both reaching for the same carton of milk and he said - " no you can have it"?

While I admit TG does have a sexy voice - I think it as more of a kind voice, and one I like to listen to. I can understand that he was flattered - heck, I would be yet we both admit that it was very strange.

Also - it may have been a good thing that it was TG she sent the text to and not a murder/pedophile/drug addict/pimp. After all her only qualifications for further communication was a sexy voice and being single...

We are off camping with the family for a couple nights. I have not been camping since high school - should be interesting. While I will focus on avoiding tan lines for the strapless I am committed to next weekend, I hope to also chill out with TG's family - it'll be a mini-getaway for us!

Well - have a great weekend, don't talk to strangers! Cheers!

PS - Is this Chris Hanson with Dateline NBC?!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like Craigs answer of "ugly ones" - i'll add "desperate people" - i can't imagine what she is thinking. I would have replied "yes" to see where it would have gone!!!
    I am traditional - i prefer to see people and know what i'm getting into!!!
    Good luck with that!
    Enjoy the weekend camping.
    Congrats on booking your holiday!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home