Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The "banker and the bride" are now officially Mr and Mrs S. after what was a beautiful weekend! The wedding was classy and the bride was stunning - every thing, every one and every detail was beautiful - I was glad to be part of it!

I was so proud of TG this past weekend - he did an excellent job getting things done as an "usher" and go to guy. He did not once complain, but rather went with what was sometimes a hectic flow. He was rewarded (in more ways then one) and I was glad he was there - all the guys did an excellent job!

This weekend we CHILL. We have a couple tentative plans in and around town but that is it.

We get to start focusing on Cuba and the good times that wait for us there! I am crossing my fingers for nice weather and that all those people who were affected by the current hurricane are now safe. I am so anxious to getaway!

After Cuba - D's wedding...wowzers, it is creeping up so fast!

-Mano

PS - "That is what a B&B is for..."!!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bride here, banker left for NYC. Boohoo! Thanks a million for being there last weekend and I'm glad TG got extra kudos because he did put things together that I would've otherwise been scrambling to do that morning. Thanks a million!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home