Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Beauty and the Beast

Cuba = Beauty
We loved our vacation! We met some great people, drank some tasty drinks, danced, laughed, ate and relaxed for 8 sunny hot days! I would have loved to stay but I loved to come home too - that brings me to...

Home = Beast
...but only because we were SICK - like gross, sweating, fever, coughing, gagging, don't touch me kind of sick. It's better but I am not going to lie it took a lot of drugs, oj, and tears to get to this point. The illness had nothing to do with vacation and everything to do with Canadian offices in September - ewww.

D is getting married in 2.5 weeks! It is exciting and pending that I am able to fit in my dress (with alterations) it looks like it is going to be a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home