Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

TG and I are the ULTIMATE TFC FAN - for this weekend anyways...

I've won tickets to attend the game in the supporters front row! (or the "jungle" as the BMO corporate office stated). TG and I are PUMPED for the experience and the opportunity to give our original tickets to our TFC virgin friends - for the small price of a smirnoff and a chip butty!

TG and I will be practicing our jumbotron face in the bathroom mirror tonight since we will be featured at halftime (WTF?!) I'm guessing it will be less of a face and more of a gesture/action (ie. humping my leg and waving the limited edition BMO fan scarf we get). I hope that is the kind of endorsement BMO is looking for because I just signed a waiver saying that they could use my pic/name/video in the media without owing me compensation at a later date. On second thought, we should save the humping until we're getting paid TG because you KNOW IT IS GOLD!
Am I even making sense? Doubtful and I am really excited...

Cheers to the sunshine, Carlsberg, and a TFC win! GO REDS!


xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home