Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Song

Sometimes you hear a song you like on a commercial and you want to know the name of it badly and then someone you love very much figures it out and sends you the link and it makes you day. Yea, that was me yesterday...



Sing the last thing on your mind
The last word on your breath
I'll be the one to keep you
One disaster less
-Lights

Usually I like songs that make me want to dance, song along or take off my clothes but I just like this song because I like to listen to it. I like the words, the melody, and the message. The fact the TG spent some time to figure it out after a couple comments from me is what makes me what to take off my clothes in this circumstance - usually it's when he buys Swiss Chalet or we watch Friday nights without boarders on showcase - either/or.

Have a good long weekend (I know it's only Wednesday), I know I will!

xo
Mano

1 Comments:

  • At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It seems like forever ago - there was a song from a TV show that i was crazy over - all i could do was tell Nick the tv show, the setting, and about 10 words from the song - and he found it for me! it was one of the sweetest things ever!
    Craig gets extra points for that one ;)

    -harmony

     

Post a Comment

<< Home