Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

"The Future Is Looking Bright!" - TG

I am optimistic that spring is just around the corner! So much so that I decided not to wear socks or stockings with my flats to work today - it was a bold move and one that I regret a little since my office is friggin' freezing! My cute painted toes (another effort to induce spring - paint your toe nails pink) are frozen.

This week and weekend so far has turned out magnificent. TG and I have relaxing yet fun plans for the long weekend and work has gone by quick despite my boredom.

TG got good news at his job - very good news and I am very proud of him. I think we're going to celebrate this week and start the weekend off right - slightly drunk. It will then progress to "quite" drunk on Saturday and if I had my way "extremely" drunk for Easter dinner with TG on Sunday. The latter will probably not happen because I am not a government worker that gets Monday off - bitches.

You know when you've been eating really good and nothing is happening with your body? It just hangs at a number even though your efforts have been true and you've really have tried? (Ok...maybe you didn't go to the gym but baby steps people...) Well sometimes it just catches up with you. I mean, I stepped on the scale today and the number was an improvement - after like 3 weeks of sincere effort! It gives me total motivation not to have a chow down bonanza on mashed potatoes, cashews and Cadbury chocolate this weekend! I so needed this motivation - I really did, heck maybe I'll even go to the gym next week?!

Lyrics of the Day:

Never been here before
I'm intrigued, I'm unsure
I'm searching for more
I've got something that's all mine (got something that's all mine)
I've got something that's all mine (got something that's all mine)

(I love this song, the movie that made it popular and the entire soundtrack as a matter of fact)

If you know the song and movie without googling the lyrics (prove it?) I will flash you (a body part of you choice) and give you a kiss (no tongue)! Odds are you a female if you do know the answer and if you still want the prize above I'm down :)

Peace - xo

1 Comments:

  • At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats to Craig's job news!
    I'm in the bitter boat with you about gov't holidays - bitches is right!
    Have a great day!
    Spring is here (no evidence) but I remain optimistic! Getting a pedi later today if i have time ;)
    -Harm

     

Post a Comment

<< Home