Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Long Time, No Blog...

Happy March - you suck. Seriously, WTF is with this weather. I am so ready for the spring and a tan.

It's been a while, I guess I just needed a little winter break to hibernate. While work has been kinda busy, I guess I just lost the motivation to jot down my thoughts online. Here are a few:

The Wii has been a passionate love affair so far. TG brought back Guitar Hero 3 from South Carolina and I'm fucking loving it! I am way cooler then I thought and School IS Out bitches! Don't hate...

I find I have a lot to look forward to this spring...maybe that's why the winter sucks.so.hard? TG and I are on a road trip at the end of the month to Ohio to see the season opener of the TFC (reminder: get scarf to look super cute and supportive that day) and while it'll be a LONG day, I just know it's going to be a blast!

We also have kinda-plans to go back to Ohio with friends in the summer to camp and take on the awesomeness that is Cedar Point! I have not been there since I was 11 or 12 and I went with my parents. All I can remember is my sister crying and then screaming in terror in line and then on some giant wooden roller coaster and my mom and dad laughing so hard at her that they bought the $12 picture to capture the scariest moment of her life. While I'm not quite ready to let go of that memory of CP, I am looking forward to making some new ones...

Lots of things going on with my peeps too! I would comment on some of the happenings but my brain is stuck on my current world tour with "LadyBoner"!

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home