Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Drained.

I feel emotionally drained - I am tired all the time (yet not sleeping all that well). The combo of the weather and personal crap is starting to get to me.

I had an awful dream last night where I caught TG cheating on me with a girl I wasn't particularly fond of (yet didn't hate) from high school. I saw them making out through my sunroof in my car from the balcony. When I made him choose between me or her - he picked her and she moved in to the condo. When I was packing my stuff and getting ready to leave I went to get my kitty and she chose to say with TG and alpha cat. It was such a sad dream. I then went snowboarding in our condo parking lot where "Chikheezee" from American Idol asked me if it was too soon for him to take me to dinner - I said no and that we could go for Indian this weekend - it was sad and weird... (I don't even watch AI nor would I pick to go for Indian on a first date - way too smelly and "dippy" - yea, that's the weird part Mano)

My grandmother is getting married - she seems 20 years younger and 10 times happier. I guess 1 month in "senior" years is the equivalent to 1 "adult" year? I dunno, and I guess it really does not matter in the big picture. She's got the bling, the dress and the man - she getting married! (I've googled him on her behalf and nothing weird came up...good to go)


Peace,
Mano

2 Comments:

  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger Craig O'Neill said…

    Cheating? Me? Thats Terrible! Was the chick hot at least? :P

    Hopefully we can cheer you up some tonight.

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger Beans said…

    Hey Mano. Loves ya. Chin up; the grey and white will soon turn blue and green. It will be a fab summer and THAT can be our motivation!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home