Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Monday, March 31, 2008

I am tired and for some reason feel the need to update this blog from time to time so I am going to do a slightly annoying bullet post about random stuff - enjoy.

Highlights from the weekend:

Feeling WAY better - WAY better

"Jimmy, I'm not even hungry anymore Jimmy, please take us home..." This was a funny highlight when in actuality the circumstance was rather scary

"Are you 21?" This was a highlight for TG...that and the "knuckle up" a la Howie Mandel offered by the youngster

Rachchero chicken taco from Taco Bell and Donatos cheese pizza

My TFC t-shirt fitting better then it did last summer

Lowlights from the weekend:

TFC loss and all circumstances that lead to that

16'ish hours on a bus - love you TG but seriously that may have been a little too long

Things I am waiting for (in a good way):

The floors to be done - getting to that point and beyond may prove to be a bit of a challenge but I have faith we'll make it - I guess I am just mad at myself

The TFC home opener April 19th

Deciding on what to do for our vacations this summer

Getting my tax return - 10 days my ass!

Notes:

Sometimes TG says all the right things - even when I doubt the future and drive myself crazy, then get mad at things that are out of my control, he always reels me back to reality.

Happy birthday to Apes - low key casual IS best and I'll see you this weekend!

Congrats to D and R - they bought the house of their dreams! Good luck with everything and we're here for you.

S&W - good luck with the move this month and getting you ass kicked at BMO! Like I said, only good can come from this - I am sometimes jealous of your courage.

Aim - finally moving to the loft this month! This means I get a wine rack and another friend in the city! Now if she could only find a non-stalking, non-married, non-pill popping, average sized penis of a man with a job to enjoy time with. You must have a sense of humor and a video game system. If you fit the profile leave me a comment and I will out you in touch!

Conversation of note:

"This is that new probiotic cheese, it has cultures in it that help with digestion I guess...I'm using it for nachos"
"Blah, blah, blah. All I hear is 'fartjuice'..."
(A few days later)
"That quote should replace the quote at the top of you blog..."
"Umm...no. I am supposed to be an intriguing urbanite not some chick that talks about farting"

I think I am failing and need to come up with some more intriguing posts so if you have a question for me or topic you'd like me to cover (or advice? who do I think I am?!) leave me a comment (anonymous or not) and I will reply when I get a chance - this could be really good or really bad.

Cheers!
Mano

1 Comments:

  • At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The dome at BMO came off on Monday!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home