Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Naaaah, Na, Na, Na na na-Naaaah

I am yet to watch the Hills this week and I am anxious to see the drama that is their life - I mean, I've read all the spoilers out there but have to see it for myself, you know for it to be "real" otherwise it just seems fake, ya'know?!

This week has been great and the weekend is going to be KICK.ASS. 2 reasons...
Reason #1 - TFC Home Opener! I really want Edu or Brennan to score because I am dying to sing their chants. I am a big time loser.
Reason #2 - Floors! TG and I have been busting our butts getting ready and we are looking forward to our hard work paying off as well as the modern look, easier cleaning and allergy reduction.

Oh! I forgot to mention...it's 20-sweet fucking-1 degrees out today! Hallelujah Spring has arrived!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ha ha ha what's the temperature again? laughing my ass off..
    enjoying the weather! have fun at the TFC game!
    harmony

     

Post a Comment

<< Home