Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Oktoberfest was a lot of fun this year!  More so then it has been in the past - good company, good drinks, good times.  I would not exactly call it quality time for TG and I.  I miss him this week and he buzzed me today to tell me he sick in Cali - poor guy.  It is not unusual for him to get sick on work trips - he was once in the hospital in NC on a business trip with severe food poisoning. 

I am off work this Saturday - works out well because TG will be home late Friday and we get to go to (the pointless) season closer at BMO for the TFC.  It as a forgettable season but will be a nice way to spend the afternoon if the weather cooperates.

Work is slow - October was my best month last year. It is slow all around and the dealership as a whole is below targets.  Disappointing with a mortgage just around the corner.

Getting back on the WW bandwagon - focused!  I am spending some time at a spa clinic tomorrow and having dinner with my sister - going to be a good day!

Peace.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Beans said…

    Awesome updates! Congrats on the WW success! Hope weekend panned out okay with packing. Miss you!

    S

     

Post a Comment

<< Home