Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Thursday, August 26, 2010

SO...
After a wonderful weekend fueled by Caesars, light beer, tacos, caramel apples, gin and soda, ravioli and cheesecake - I still managed to lose 1/2 a Pound at WW this week. I planed fr this event and was so pleased to see a small victory at the scale. I've lost just about 7 lbs and am motivated to keep going.

I am so looking forward to a real long weekend! TG and I are heading to a cottage we've rented on the beach/ THe weather better be nice and none of this 18 degree bull crap we are experiencing today - WTF?!

Speaking of bull crap - TG and I are classified as occasional smokers as per retarded medical underwriters due to the fact that we shared a cigar on our honeymoon and disclosed that fact during an interview. Telling the truth in THIS circumstance does not pay off - word of warning! LIE and feel no guilt about doing so - they are out to screw you.

On a brighter note, we were ordering some shirts from a catalogue at work as a kind of "uniform" and when I asked another lady (who I thought was very similar in size) what size she was getting, she replied "medium" but then quickly said "but you are smaller then me" - what?! Goes to show I don't see what others do and maybe I never will - I will work on the mirror thing later...

If it is to be; it is up to me...

-Mano

1 Comments:

  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger Beans said…

    Woot! This is great! Great seeing you and keep up the work, you really do look great.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home