Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Countdown!

So we are less then 20 days away from our trip of a lifetime! It feels like we just got engaged and the time has flown by - it flies when you are having fun!

Got a few things to finish and I trust it will all come together!

We are getting new carpet - hopefully having it installed next week!

We had our girls and guys night out with our closest friends - it was good times for me and I am again reminded how awesome the ladies in my life are!

Booked my nails, waxing and primping appointments! I am picking up my dress on the 14th and finalizing my hair the same day :)

I look forward to everything!

xo

1 Comments:

  • At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Woot!! I am so excited!
    -Sara

     

Post a Comment

<< Home