Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Flood...

Came home from work today and our bathroom is flooded - water constantly dripping from the ceiling vent. The floor is soaked and it is starting to trickle into the hall...good grief. I called the PM and am waiting for a call back and a handyman to arrive. Maybe I am nuts but the drips seems to be getting faster....

Moving - yes please!

Dude just came and needs to send a different guy because it is something more then he expected. He told me to be prepared for the ceiling to fall down - good f**kin' times...

1 Comments:

  • At 7:51 AM, Blogger Harmony said…

    EEEK!!! What the heck!!
    Did you find out anything more?
    Good Luck - Sounds like someone above you has a flood leaking into your unit. I hope it's resolved
    Keep me posted
    Harm

     

Post a Comment

<< Home