Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Monday, August 02, 2010

Long Weekend? Blah!

The dealership was open Saturday and TG had to work with the recent move - in fact he was called in for today so after a nice breakfast I am alone with the kitties on what was supposed to be a little getaway day. I am looking forward to a couple other weekends we have coming up this month - it'll make up for the disappointment of this weekend.

Not all was lost - we had a good meal with my parents and won a little at the track last night. It was a nice evening out with the family.

I want our new house! I am getting anxious and realize that packing this early will not make the day come any faster...

I got an invitation from Momma Bear to read her blog and for all the compliments she ever gave me about SITTC, she should realize that she is a more inspired and dedicated write then I ever was and hope to be - please keep it up and I miss ya!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you are too kind. Thankx. missing u too.

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger Beans said…

    Can I just say how excited I am for your place? :) Also, excited to chat with you tomorrow! I'll aim for 1pm, your time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home